Saturday 14 April 2012

Digipak



Digipaks are a form of packaging used not only to sell the CD but the persona of the artiest and if the audience is a fan it can be seen as a collectors item. For me to get an idea in to what a digipak is , I looked at similar artiest and their Digipaks to get some ideas on how to set my one up. 




  



My Version of a Digipak:




First I uploaded the image of the band and changed the  Hue/Saturation, colour balance and brightness to make the image more professional. Then I added the black background the the inside left panel and added the Polaroid images that I used the the music video. Then I changed the images of the close ups of the band by taking away the background the with background eraser and mask cropped the image and changed it with the poster edge effect, so it looks like a cartoon, I added the writing on the front and back cover the front I used was Colleged the link is below.


I then added on the logos and small print to make it more realistic and advises the audiences what is in the album and if there are any extras. I changed the colour of the CD panel to a dark grey and created paint splatters to put all over the CD and then put on the name of the band and the title of the album.


Images I have used:




No comments:

Post a Comment