Saturday 7 April 2012

Production Time Line


For me to get this project from paper to product I had to come up with a check list of what I have to do before I shoot my music video down below you can see the list.

  • Make sure my camera is ready to use and with a suitable tripod
  • Get permission for the location (old school gym) 
  • Get permission and purchase props:
          Musical instruments (drum kit, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, microphone, amps)
          Pizza boxes
          Drink cans
          Party stuff (balloons, bunting)
          Gym equipment (mini trampoline, box top with wheels)

  • Make sure I have the correct amount of actors that can work at a certain time (make sure they have the same free periods or are available after school)  

Get this all done by the 15th March so I have time to plan what time i have to shoot and edit my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment