Saturday 14 April 2012

Magazine Advert


This magazine advert will feature in the Studio 5 magazine that I created for my AS coursework. The magazine was created by the band Studio 5 and is a good promoting tool for the band.  

Stage 4:




I thought it needed something else to brighten the advert up I thought I could do what I did with the digipak booklet and make some paint splatters to put around the edges of the magazine advert. This would reflect the bands characters as if they are free with their music. 

Stage 3:






I then uploaded the logos to make the Magazine advert more official I added the Studio 5 logo, EMI logo and Sony BMG logo. 

Stage 2:





Then I added a black background and used the "Colleged" font found down below, I used this font because it is in keeping with the old school theme.



Stage 1:


First I uploaded the image of the band and changed the  Hue/Saturation, colour balance and brightness to make the image more presentable.

Plan:




Images I Have Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment